Open Government Appreciations
This week the American Society of Access Professionals (ASAP) honored the National Archives with its two highest awards. The President’s Award for Distinguished Public Service was awarded to Miriam Nisbet, Director of our Office of Government Information Services (OGIS). And the Director’s Award for Superior Public Service was awarded to the Public Interest Declassification Board (PIDB). PIDB is an advisory board created by Congress to promote access to national security decisions and activities. Our Information Security Oversight Office (ISOO) Director serves as the PIDB Executive Secretary and ISOO staff support the work of the board.
Thanks to Miriam, PIDB, and the staffs of OGIS and ISOO for your excellence.
Read the full post on the AOTUS blog.
- madamehangover likes this
- sayheyala reblogged this from aotus
- sayheyala likes this
- congressarchives likes this
- todaysdocument likes this
- the-eagles-have-landed reblogged this from worldconflictquarterly
- 5uper555 reblogged this from aotus
- usnatarchives likes this
- worldconflictquarterly reblogged this from aotus
- ourpresidents likes this
- aotus posted this